Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- NHS Nurse Werewolf Lieutenant?! #TheRedcliffeNovels
- Write Through The Grief #NaNoWriMo
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- My Spiritual Journey: Finding the Best Tarot Readers
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Halloween like a Witch
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
Tag Archives: gods and goddesses
Good Morning and a very happy May Day my friends! Today signifies the season of Beltane, a time when we celebrate new beginnings, fertility, growth and positive energy. The sun is shining, the weather is warmer, and we are emerging … Continue reading
It has been a turbulent time recently in terms of my moods and emotions. I have an idea of the cause, and it is in part due to domestic circumstances and my own ‘tortured’ creative mind (I say that very … Continue reading