Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- How to Improve Your Mood
- School Summer Holidays
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- What Am I Doing Here?
- Working from Home
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 14 – Normality
- Inside Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey Canal, Middlewich
- Detox with Twinings Tea
Tag Archives: great mother
As the night wore on I found myself sitting cross-legged staring down the hillside, feeling the chill creep in to my body. I was wrapped in my big purple furry blanket, with a poncho and an insulated waterproof jacket, thick … Continue reading
I have finally experienced my first proper vision quest. Admittedly it is not something I ever planned to do. All I knew about vision quests was that they are a shaman ritual, and I had seen vague references to them … Continue reading