Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- What is Saxenda?
- Work With Me
- How To Pick An Outfit To Make You Look and Feel Great
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
Tag Archives: risk of blood clots
Yesterday marked a significant breakthrough in the treatment of my rare congenital disease, Lymphodoema Distichiasis. I finally met the elusive doctor that I should have seen back in Oct (when I went to the wrong hospital). He immediately ordered a … Continue reading →