Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
- NEW! Twinings Tea Cold Infuse
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
Category Archives: British paranormal romance writer
I am very proud to share the news that my third novel, Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel), was recently featured on the prestigious writing website Venture Galleries. Take a look at the reviews, and if you like what you see, … Continue reading
Early this year I decided to call myself the Pagan Housewife for the purposes of my blog. I felt like I needed something to encompass the subjects I write about, and since I write about aspects of daily life, my … Continue reading
Phew! We made it to the end of another term at school, and I for one am very glad to have a couple of weeks to recover from the daily challenge of the school run. My daughter received her second … Continue reading
I have a brand new book out on a #ValentinesDay weekend release! This one contains some rather raunchy stories from our favourite vampires, witches and werewolves in Redcliffe, Cornwall. You have been warned… The pretty seaside town of Redcliffe in … Continue reading
Ah yes, it is that time of year! We all publicly loathe #ValentinesDay, and yet secretly I am sure we mostly love it. Personally, I am a big old romantic soul, deep down. I try to hide it behind a … Continue reading