Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- Our First Dance Show
- Countdown to Books on the Beach Blackpool
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
Category Archives: novel writing
I have been a professional freelancer for about five or six years. It came about slowly while I had babies and needed to be at home with them. When I got my novels published, and had some short stories accepted … Continue reading
Happy New Year, my friends! I trust that you enjoyed a relaxing festive holiday, and that you are ready for the New Year. Usually I would use this time to plan all of my ambitions for the next twelve months, … Continue reading
During the school summer holidays, I finally found time to catch up with my reading. I took a non-fiction book on holiday that I had been meaning to read for a few months, but never quite found the right time. … Continue reading
Would you like a cup of tea? All writers need supplies to get them through the day (or night), and at the moment I am exploring flavoured teas and more exotic brews than I used to drink. I am especially … Continue reading