Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Category Archives: writers
December has arrived, and what’s this? I am posting on a Thursday? Oh yes! I have decided to try and participate in #Blogmas this year. It basically means I will post at least once every day on my blog until … Continue reading
I am not given to foul language. My parents raised me in a strictly non-swearing household. My dad once told me off when I came home from work one day, flopped onto the sofa, and declared that I was knackered. … Continue reading
Hello my friends, and Happy Easter to you all! Today has been busy but fun, with two Easter egg hunts, tonnes of chocolate, and two very tired and happy little girls. We are having sleepovers with Grandma, family fun time … Continue reading
I have been handed the challenge by WordzNerdzDebz, also known as the fabulous Debz Hobbs-Wyatt from Bridge House Publishing. She was one of the editors responsible for selecting my very first published short story The Teen Game in the Young … Continue reading
Today I am feeling quite powerful and restless. I was guided to pick up the Magickal Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle card deck by Doreen Virtue. This is my newest deck, but its energy is warm and full of love and … Continue reading