Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Olde English Christmas Gifts
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Should I Rehome a Rescue Dog?
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Celebrate New Beginnings
Category Archives: writing circle
Would you like a cup of tea? All writers need supplies to get them through the day (or night), and at the moment I am exploring flavoured teas and more exotic brews than I used to drink. I am especially … Continue reading
July has been a very busy, and very challenging month for the pagan housewife. I have run around being Mother, Wife, Author, Blogger and Business Professional, frantically trying to balance everything that is important in my life at the moment. … Continue reading
I am very proud to share the news that my third novel, Love Redeems (A Redcliffe Novel), was recently featured on the prestigious writing website Venture Galleries. Take a look at the reviews, and if you like what you see, … Continue reading