Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Self Care is Important when your Spouse is Depressed
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- All We Have is Now
- The Beast Inside Your Head (Poem)
- About Catherine Green
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- What Am I Doing Here?
- How Does Meditation Work for Me?
Tag Archives: Getting back to work
Phew! My children are back in school today after a two-week holiday, and I have to say I am relieved to have a break. I mean, I love my children, of course I do, but this holiday has been completely … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the day that my baby girl starts school. She will join her older sister, and I will be bereft. Here is a poem for my little limpet, my Georgina: She’s been here before, they told me, She’s an … Continue reading