Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- Our First Dance Show
- Countdown to Books on the Beach Blackpool
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
Tag Archives: Getting back to work
Phew! My children are back in school today after a two-week holiday, and I have to say I am relieved to have a break. I mean, I love my children, of course I do, but this holiday has been completely … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the day that my baby girl starts school. She will join her older sister, and I will be bereft. Here is a poem for my little limpet, my Georgina: She’s been here before, they told me, She’s an … Continue reading