Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Tarot Card Reading for Guidance in Relationships
- Now Up to Half Price in the Rohan Summer Sale!
- When Will We Learn that Prevention is Better than Cure?
- Reflections on a School Year during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Lammas Tarot Card Reading
- "My New Master" in The Mirador Fantasmagoria #TheRedcliffeNovels
- About Catherine Green
- Those who Forget the Past…
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Adventures in Online Dating
Tag Archives: sciatica in pregnancy
I am currently six months pregnant with my second child. Having experienced a fairly easy pregnancy first time around, I was not at all concerned or anxious about doing it again. Yes, I had mild morning sickness, crazy mood swings, … Continue reading →
Today I am feeling very pregnant. That might seem a strange statement, but I was awake most of the night feeling my tiny baby tumbling and somersaulting in my belly. It was very intriguing, and actually I did not wake … Continue reading →