Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 14 – Normality
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- Working from Home
- School Summer Holidays
Tag Archives: pregnancy pains
No, I am not going crazy (at least, that’s what my invisible friends tell me)! I am now approaching my final weeks of pregnancy, and what a strange one it has been. I really don’t remember as much from my … Continue reading →
Today I am feeling very pregnant. That might seem a strange statement, but I was awake most of the night feeling my tiny baby tumbling and somersaulting in my belly. It was very intriguing, and actually I did not wake … Continue reading →