Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- Inside Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey Canal, Middlewich
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- Working from Home
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 14 – Normality
- School Summer Holidays
Tag Archives: experience of being pregnant
I am working through my Blogging101 assignments from WordPress, and actually this post should have been done about a week ago, but I already had a schedule in place and didn’t want to disturb the flow of my blog. So, … Continue reading
Just a short post today, in the interests of keeping a regular interaction over here. I am about to enter into the final 2 months of my pregnancy, and blimey am I feeling it! During the past three days I … Continue reading