Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- January Sales Round-Up
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Looking After Your Health And Wellness In Hard Times
- Feeling Stressed During Lockdown? Yes, Me Too
- 30% off Wedgwood Royal Albert Collections
- Clarks Shoes up to 60% off Sale - Updated
- Winter Solstice Tarot Reading for New Year
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- #AtoZChallenge – The Joy of Discovering Junk
- Am I a Working Mother, a Housewife, or Both?
Tag Archives: pregnancy symptoms
It has been a very strange week! I am now in my 37th week of pregnancy, and officially I could expect to go into labour at any time. My daughter was born at 38 weeks, and so I am becoming … Continue reading
Just a short post today, in the interests of keeping a regular interaction over here. I am about to enter into the final 2 months of my pregnancy, and blimey am I feeling it! During the past three days I … Continue reading