Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: parenting experiences
November is Prematurity Awareness Month, and my close friend Lotty has been posting videos on YouTube talking about her experience of having a premature baby in December last year. She hasn’t properly been able to speak about the whole event, … Continue reading
I am officially on holiday! Right now, I will most likely be enjoying the harbour views and a gentle stroll around the pretty village of Wells-Next-The-Sea in Norfolk. We found a delightful old cottage to stay in, which makes a … Continue reading
Tomorrow is a very exciting day. My little girl will celebrate her fourth birthday! I am both excited and anxious about this event, if I am honest. You see, a couple of years ago, I wrote a blog post entitled … Continue reading
This is it! The end of the school summer term. The end of our academic year. And the end of an era for my little girl, and for me. No more preschool. In September, I will take both my daughters … Continue reading