Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Put on the Kettle for World Heart Day and help Lower Your Blood Pressure
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- Fashion Expert Predicts this year’s most Popular Halloween Costumes
- Trending Now: Green
- How To Determine The Right Field Of Study For You
- #BookTalk: Triple Threat: Ripping Up the Romantic Novel Rule Book - New Steamy Romance Ticks All The Boxes and More
- Which UK universities give you the best chance of working for a Big Four Accounting Firm?
- The most hyped upcoming games, according to Google
- Pay Day Sale - Up to 40% Off Everything!
- #BookReview: Predicted (Gone Dutch #2) by Louise Murchie
Tag Archives: the difference between men and women
I have been thinking a lot lately about the issue of gender stereotypes. Therefore I assign letter G to gender on the #AtoZChallenge. Having two daughters, I am determined that they will not be held back from any ambitions they … Continue reading
Embrace Your Multiple Identities. This is something that we all probably struggle with, or maybe accept, depending on our cultural definitions of ‘what we do.’