Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- When Will We Learn that Prevention is Better than Cure?
- Tarot Card Reading for Guidance in Relationships
- How To Pick An Outfit To Make You Look and Feel Great
- 10% Off All Orders at English Heritage Shop
- Lammas Tarot Card Reading
- Reflections on a School Year during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Romancing the witch, werewolf style! #TheRedcliffeNovels
- *Discount Book* The Darkness of Love #ASMSG #booksale
- Now Up to Half Price in the Rohan Summer Sale!
- Mummies Day Out at Chester Christmas Market #perfectChester
Tag Archives: toddler tantrums
Life with a four-year-old can be very challenging. Our daughter started school last September, but she is among the youngest in her school, since her birthday is in August. She is also very small and dainty, and as a result, … Continue reading
Tomorrow is a very exciting day. My little girl will celebrate her fourth birthday! I am both excited and anxious about this event, if I am honest. You see, a couple of years ago, I wrote a blog post entitled … Continue reading