Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Angel Therapy Oracle Card Reading for your #Spiritual #Healing
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
Tag Archives: toddler tantrums
Life with a four-year-old can be very challenging. Our daughter started school last September, but she is among the youngest in her school, since her birthday is in August. She is also very small and dainty, and as a result, … Continue reading
Tomorrow is a very exciting day. My little girl will celebrate her fourth birthday! I am both excited and anxious about this event, if I am honest. You see, a couple of years ago, I wrote a blog post entitled … Continue reading