Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- Say Cheese! 100% Vegan, Sheese Dairy-Free Food
- My Top 5 Alcoholic Drinks for the Weekend
- Find Your Summer Girlfriend (or Boyfriend!)
- Chocolate Trading Co Special Offers
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Celebrate #PrideMonth at NN Light’s Book Heaven @NNP_W_Light
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: loss of a loved one
It feels like a good time to lighten the mood, and today I say Happy Halloween, my friends! There have been so many developments during the past year, and some of them very serious, that I feel we need to … Continue reading
“Mummy,” my five-year-old daughter said a few days’ ago, “I cannot believe it is Christmas already!” Yes, apparently, my daughter has also found the rush of Christmas excitement a lot to cope with. When she made that statement, I asked … Continue reading