Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Bringing Your Beliefs Into Your Career As A Teacher
- Samhain Vampire Tarot Reading
- Ghost Hunt at Lancaster Grand Theatre
- Samhain Approaches, and the Veil Grows Thin
- What’s My Vibe?
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 22 – Vampires
- My Top 3 Professional Goals for 2020
- When a Witch Falls in Love
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
Tag Archives: loss of a loved one
It feels like a good time to lighten the mood, and today I say Happy Halloween, my friends! There have been so many developments during the past year, and some of them very serious, that I feel we need to … Continue reading
“Mummy,” my five-year-old daughter said a few days’ ago, “I cannot believe it is Christmas already!” Yes, apparently, my daughter has also found the rush of Christmas excitement a lot to cope with. When she made that statement, I asked … Continue reading