Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: parenting
It has been almost four months since my eldest daughter was hospitalized with a rare and dangerous facial infection. She made a full recovery following surgery, and there appear to be no lasting side effects, much to the relief of … Continue reading
Tomorrow is a very exciting day. My little girl will celebrate her fourth birthday! I am both excited and anxious about this event, if I am honest. You see, a couple of years ago, I wrote a blog post entitled … Continue reading
Phew! I was totally unprepared for the emotional rollercoaster that is my elder daughter’s first full week at school, and my younger daughter’s first week at preschool. We started the term full of excitement, happiness, and a little anxiety. As … Continue reading
Not so long ago I was complaining about always being told to cherish every moment with my children while they are young, because they grow up quickly and soon it will all be gone. Well, now I am feeling that … Continue reading
I remember a long time ago, when I was pregnant with my first child, being warned by all of my parent friends about what was to come. “Enjoy them while they are young,” they would say, “Once they hit the … Continue reading