Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- I need a Camper Van!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: recovering from divorce
How do you get back into the dating scene when you are older? That is a very popular question, due to a change in societal trends and lifestyle preferences. These days there are a lot of older people who are … Continue reading
Many divorced people spend a long time living alone in the aftermath of marital breakdown. It takes a while to recover from a broken heart, and sometimes it takes a person who has experienced similar trauma to make you feel … Continue reading