Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- January Sales Round-Up
- Looking After Your Health And Wellness In Hard Times
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Winter Solstice Tarot Reading for New Year
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Am I a Working Mother, a Housewife, or Both?
- Detox with Twinings Tea
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- How to Manage Stress Levels During Quarantine
- The Season of the Witch #Samhain
Tag Archives: tips on writing and publishing
Writing is a viable source of income. In the modern day and age, you don’t just have to knock out a book and hope it reaches a bestseller list – there are multiple types of businesses you can put together … Continue reading →
I am at it again! This time you can see me on the Writing Box blog, talking about my approach to writing, the best and worst advice I have been given, and general experiences in the Indie publishing world. The … Continue reading →