Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: body and spirit
Today on the #AtoZChallenge I allocate the letter S to spiritual. When I first consciously decided to embark on a spiritual quest, I little knew how much of life I had yet to discover. As a child I lived a … Continue reading
My life is crazy right now. On the surface everything appears very normal and boring. But inside me there is a tornado building, and something has to give. It occurred to me that a good word for today’s #AtoZChallenge would … Continue reading
Following on from my previous post My Spiritual Journey – An Intense Reiki Therapy Session, my sister Emily continued with her reiki healing therapy for me on Sunday 11th March 2012. We were once again at the Mind, Body and … Continue reading
Phew, I have had an amazing weekend! It took me totally by surprise, and I am still reeling from the sheer power, energy and love that was raised. I attended a Mind, Body and Spirit event at Walton Hall in … Continue reading