Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Olde English Christmas Gifts
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Should I Rehome a Rescue Dog?
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Celebrate New Beginnings
Tag Archives: Being a housewife is hard work
Phew! My children are back in school today after a two-week holiday, and I have to say I am relieved to have a break. I mean, I love my children, of course I do, but this holiday has been completely … Continue reading
The day has arrived. It is officially the End of Term, and the End of the School Year for us. Twelve months ago I was an emotional wreck as I watched my eldest daughter graduate from preschool, attend her last … Continue reading
My eldest daughter has just about completed her first year at primary school. In September she will officially be in Year 1, and all of a sudden I realise what a monumental occasion this is. I mean, her reception year … Continue reading
Are we halfway through the #AtoZChallenge already? Wow! Time is flying once again. Today I allocate the letter L to laundry. My reason for this is because it takes up so much of my time these days. My washing machine … Continue reading