Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: being a stay at home mother
Phew! My children are back in school today after a two-week holiday, and I have to say I am relieved to have a break. I mean, I love my children, of course I do, but this holiday has been completely … Continue reading
I remember a long time ago, when I was pregnant with my first child, being warned by all of my parent friends about what was to come. “Enjoy them while they are young,” they would say, “Once they hit the … Continue reading