Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why We Don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- Crystals and Sage
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- A Tarot Reading for Difficult Times
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- October Half Price Books & Signed Editions at Waterstones
Tag Archives: being a stay at home mother
Phew! My children are back in school today after a two-week holiday, and I have to say I am relieved to have a break. I mean, I love my children, of course I do, but this holiday has been completely … Continue reading
I remember a long time ago, when I was pregnant with my first child, being warned by all of my parent friends about what was to come. “Enjoy them while they are young,” they would say, “Once they hit the … Continue reading