Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- NEW! Twinings Tea Cold Infuse
- Working from Home
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
Tag Archives: being a stay at home mother
Phew! My children are back in school today after a two-week holiday, and I have to say I am relieved to have a break. I mean, I love my children, of course I do, but this holiday has been completely … Continue reading
I remember a long time ago, when I was pregnant with my first child, being warned by all of my parent friends about what was to come. “Enjoy them while they are young,” they would say, “Once they hit the … Continue reading