Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: community spirit
I am very pleased to be involved with the Middlewich Rose Fete. In recent years, it has taken place within the annual Middlewich FAB Festival, but this year we are doing it alone. The Rose Fete has been revived, revitalised, … Continue reading
Today I start the week feeling refreshed and happy, and very grateful that I live within a wonderful community. Just last week I broke out of my ‘Mummy trap’ and ventured to a local pub to meet a group of women … Continue reading
It has been another beautiful weekend! I have done no work, but that doesn’t matter, because instead I took time out with family and friends to enjoy the annual Middlewich Folk and Boat Festival. I love this event, and have … Continue reading