Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Twinings New Year Sale
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Fancy Dress Fun for Summer Holidays
- Be Guided by the Tower #365DaysofTarot
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Happy Birthday, Daughter!
Tag Archives: #StaffyLove
You may have seen my earlier blog posts about the struggle we faced when trying to re-home a dog late last year. Our beloved Staffy X rescue dog died peacefully last August having spent a wonderful eleven years in our … Continue reading
My dog is the best! He is a cheeky, noisy, clumsy, adorable crossbreed, and he is our boy. Baxter is a rescue dog, and we believe he is Welsh, since he was found near Wrexham and taken to a local … Continue reading
Merry May Bank Holiday, my friends! Well, May Day Bank Holiday, at least. We get another one later in the month, but by that point I will be just days away from moving house so it will all be a … Continue reading
I came across this wonderful blog post where the author, Hugh, is using our community to do some good. Help him to raise money for the Dogs Trust charity, and bring yourself a little Christmas cheer, and maybe a few … Continue reading
My dog is giddy about Christmas. He is around eleven years old now, and he absolutely loves opening presents! In fact, we have to watch where we leave things under the tree, because Mr Mischief has a habit of helping … Continue reading