Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Tarot Reading – The Seeker’s Journey
- Great Tips For Running a Great Adult Halloween Party
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Could You Do More Good With Your Business?
- Romance around the UK
- A Fairy Quest in Queen’s Park, Crewe
- I’m a Jammiest Bit of Jam!
- Love Kills (A Redcliffe Novel) – Official Paperback Launch
- Save £5 on your first 3 Pooch & Mutt orders
- Our New Family Home
Tag Archives: rescue dog life
I have always considered myself a dog person, but recently the opportunity arose for me to adopt a kitten (or two) and now I am thinking about the implications of my decision. I welcome any advice in the comments below! … Continue reading →
The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a very misunderstood breed of dog. In recent years these animals have been bred for dog fighting and have been used as so called ‘status’ dogs among gangs of youths. I know them as the … Continue reading →