Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Big City Love Giveaway – Romances with Urban Settings #FreeBooks
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- Face Coverings Available at English Heritage Shop
Tag Archives: dog family
It has been a month since our beloved family dog died. He lived a long, happy life after we found him in a local dogs’ home. We have no knowledge of his origins, only that when he came to us, … Continue reading
My dog is the best! He is a cheeky, noisy, clumsy, adorable crossbreed, and he is our boy. Baxter is a rescue dog, and we believe he is Welsh, since he was found near Wrexham and taken to a local … Continue reading