Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- Inside Lock 72 of the Trent and Mersey Canal, Middlewich
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- Working from Home
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 14 – Normality
- School Summer Holidays
Tag Archives: dog family
It has been a month since our beloved family dog died. He lived a long, happy life after we found him in a local dogs’ home. We have no knowledge of his origins, only that when he came to us, … Continue reading
My dog is the best! He is a cheeky, noisy, clumsy, adorable crossbreed, and he is our boy. Baxter is a rescue dog, and we believe he is Welsh, since he was found near Wrexham and taken to a local … Continue reading