Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Healing Your Inner Child
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How to Start a Business During a Pandemic
- Fire Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- Firewood Burning – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: the nanny dog
Today is Friday, and here in the UK our schools finish for two weeks of Easter holidays, hooray (I think!). My eldest daughter is at pre-school and her term dates correspond with our local schools, so I am making the … Continue reading
Today the UK headlines are dominated by the tragic story of a schoolgirl from Greater Manchester who was possibly mauled to death by four or five dogs in a private residence. I have only heard the story on BBC Radio … Continue reading