Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids – Beat the Rush! Free Next Day Delivery when you buy Kids School shoes – Ends soon!
- Festival Fun and a Good Cuppa!
- My Spiritual Journey: Reiki and Eye Surgery
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- How Modern Witchcraft includes Holistic Care
- Free Nintendo Switch from EE Mobile #BlackFriday
Tag Archives: Beltane
Merry Beltane, my friends! How are you celebrating the turn of the wheel? To be honest I will not be celebrating much for the next few weeks. I will be busy packing up our house ready to move. But after … Continue reading
Good Morning and a very happy May Day my friends! Today signifies the season of Beltane, a time when we celebrate new beginnings, fertility, growth and positive energy. The sun is shining, the weather is warmer, and we are emerging … Continue reading