Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Celebrate New Beginnings
- #AtoZChallenge - A Little eXtra Insight Today
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
Tag Archives: Beltane
Merry Beltane, my friends! How are you celebrating the turn of the wheel? To be honest I will not be celebrating much for the next few weeks. I will be busy packing up our house ready to move. But after … Continue reading
Good Morning and a very happy May Day my friends! Today signifies the season of Beltane, a time when we celebrate new beginnings, fertility, growth and positive energy. The sun is shining, the weather is warmer, and we are emerging … Continue reading