Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: over 50s dating
Relationships are hard work. Humans are complicated. We are all unique, and we have our individual quirks of character and personality, yet so often we confine ourselves to very narrow avenues when seeking new friendships and life partners. I completely … Continue reading
How do you get back into the dating scene when you are older? That is a very popular question, due to a change in societal trends and lifestyle preferences. These days there are a lot of older people who are … Continue reading
As the weather grows colder and we begin to prepare for the festive season, there will be many older people who are feeling lonely. Some have been coping with huge life changes, others perhaps never found the significant other that … Continue reading