Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: adult dating
Summer is upon us, and we are bombarded by media images coaxing us to try different methods of dating, to find our true love, or simply to have a summer fling. I’m talking Love Island, First Dates and all those … Continue reading
Relationships are hard work. Humans are complicated. We are all unique, and we have our individual quirks of character and personality, yet so often we confine ourselves to very narrow avenues when seeking new friendships and life partners. I completely … Continue reading
How do you get back into the dating scene when you are older? That is a very popular question, due to a change in societal trends and lifestyle preferences. These days there are a lot of older people who are … Continue reading
We are fast approaching the festival of love and romance known as Valentine’s Day, and perhaps you are still searching for that special someone. Maybe you are a more mature single person and would like to make friends with someone … Continue reading
When did you last write a love letter? Oh, it has been a good few years for me, I can tell you! Funny how busy you get when you are having babies and dealing with family drama. But today we … Continue reading