Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- A Fairy Quest in Queen’s Park, Crewe
- Our First Dance Show
- Countdown to Books on the Beach Blackpool
Tag Archives: dog
I have had an interesting trek to pre-school with my children this morning. Our town is popular with commuters because we sit very close to the M6 motorway, with Manchester, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent and Merseyside all within easy access. The downside … Continue reading
The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a very misunderstood breed of dog. In recent years these animals have been bred for dog fighting and have been used as so called ‘status’ dogs among gangs of youths. It is a shame that … Continue reading