Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Get 10% Off Orders Over £150 at Wedgwood
- Save in the Rohan Clearance Sale!
- Spring Cleaning for the Soul
- Online Dating in Your Local Area
- The Redcliffe Novels Series
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Are You a Human Being, or a Human Doing?
- Brands I Have Worked With
- This Mummy needs some Self Care
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
Tag Archives: dog
I have had an interesting trek to pre-school with my children this morning. Our town is popular with commuters because we sit very close to the M6 motorway, with Manchester, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent and Merseyside all within easy access. The downside … Continue reading
The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a very misunderstood breed of dog. In recent years these animals have been bred for dog fighting and have been used as so called ‘status’ dogs among gangs of youths. It is a shame that … Continue reading