Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Spiritual Guidance Tarot Spread
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 15 – Occult
- What Am I Doing Here?
- 5 Ways to Understand my Chronic Pain Condition
- Introducing Pandavita Organic Baobab Powder
- Toy Review: Schleich Dinosaurs
Tag Archives: dog
I have had an interesting trek to pre-school with my children this morning. Our town is popular with commuters because we sit very close to the M6 motorway, with Manchester, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent and Merseyside all within easy access. The downside … Continue reading
The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a very misunderstood breed of dog. In recent years these animals have been bred for dog fighting and have been used as so called ‘status’ dogs among gangs of youths. It is a shame that … Continue reading