Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
- About Catherine Green
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
Tag Archives: UK society
I have been pondering a lot of things recently that relate to the nature of human behaviour. What is it that motivates people to do what they do? My first thoughts would be religion, a sense of righteousness, or moral … Continue reading →
I switched on BBC Radio 5 Live this morning to hear a discussion about a very familiar story and lifestyle issue in modern society. It is the debate about whether women should be working mothers or housewives. We all know … Continue reading →