Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- Top of the Class – Teachers get 15% off at Paperchase
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
- Having Fun with Instagram
- Poppy Shop Xmas Bonanza - 10% Off Voucher Code
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: flexible working
I switched on BBC Radio 5 Live this morning to hear a discussion about a very familiar story and lifestyle issue in modern society. It is the debate about whether women should be working mothers or housewives. We all know … Continue reading →