Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- I need a Camper Van!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: breastfeeding in the UK
I’m a little late in joining this party, but today I want to talk a little about my adventures in breastfeeding, in honour of #WBW2015. The aim of World Breastfeeding Week is to raise awareness of the need for women … Continue reading
I’m a little late to the party, but then again, I was busy enjoying another very important party earlier this week (and breastfeeding my very hungry baby throughout)… Today, in support of #WorldBreastfeedingWeek 2014, I share one of my favourite … Continue reading