Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Healing Your Inner Child
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- How to Start a Business During a Pandemic
- Fire Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- Firewood Burning – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: breastfeeding in public
I’m a little late in joining this party, but today I want to talk a little about my adventures in breastfeeding, in honour of #WBW2015. The aim of World Breastfeeding Week is to raise awareness of the need for women … Continue reading
I’m a little late to the party, but then again, I was busy enjoying another very important party earlier this week (and breastfeeding my very hungry baby throughout)… Today, in support of #WorldBreastfeedingWeek 2014, I share one of my favourite … Continue reading