Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- For the Love of Dogs
- Spiritual Guidance Tarot Spread
- Should I Rehome a Rescue Dog?
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- I need a Camper Van!
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- My Top 3 Professional Goals for 2020
- #Blogmas Competition! Win a FREE 1 Hour Psychic Reading
- It’s a Slime Bath!
Tag Archives: breastfeeding
To celebrate International Babywearing Week in October, I am sharing details of an upcoming baby and toddler fair in Nantwich, Cheshire. Check it out if you are interested in eco parenting, baby wearing, breastfeeding, or if you want to go … Continue reading
I am a breastfeeding mother and I donate milk to the Cheshire and North Wales Human Milk Bank. This is a UK charity which I heard about from a close personal friend. This friend was born prematurely in 1981 and … Continue reading