Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Self Care is Important when your Spouse is Depressed
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- All We Have is Now
- The Beast Inside Your Head (Poem)
- About Catherine Green
- What Am I Doing Here?
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- How Does Meditation Work for Me?
Tag Archives: breastfeeding
To celebrate International Babywearing Week in October, I am sharing details of an upcoming baby and toddler fair in Nantwich, Cheshire. Check it out if you are interested in eco parenting, baby wearing, breastfeeding, or if you want to go … Continue reading
I am a breastfeeding mother and I donate milk to the Cheshire and North Wales Human Milk Bank. This is a UK charity which I heard about from a close personal friend. This friend was born prematurely in 1981 and … Continue reading