Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
- Work With Me
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
Tag Archives: Tandem breastfeeding
I have struggled with this situation frequently, more so since the birth of my second daughter. It was a huge relief to find this post and realise that I am not alone and it doesn’t make me a bad or … Continue reading
My newborn baby is now three weeks old, and I am experiencing what can only be described as the cliched emotional roller coaster that is new motherhood. I have an older child. She is two and a half, so I … Continue reading