Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: Tarot cards
On the day of our house move I gave the removal men a few interesting items to pack. They were quite intrigued by my spirit board (or Ouija board), and one of them asked a few questions about how I … Continue reading
It seems that the world is in a state of transition once again. Does it ever really stand still? I am intrigued by the headline news that a once-revered figure in the New Age world has now renounced her previous … Continue reading
The wheel of the year has turned again, and we are now in the season of the 1st harvest. Known as Lammas to some and Lughnasadh to others, for me it is a time for celebration. My youngest daughter was … Continue reading
Last week I turned to the Tarot for support in the wake of the attack on my beloved city. It might sound trite for me to talk about being upset about a bunch of people that I didn’t personally know, … Continue reading
This time last year I wrote about being on a Journey during the #AtoZChallenge. That journey continues, and once again my path is twisting and turning as domestic challenges appear and new battles are fought. Where will it end? I … Continue reading
I feel it has been a while since I shared an update on my #365DaysofTarot challenge, and my reiki training. There are several domestic distractions happening at the moment, one being the difficulty with potty training my pre-schooler that I … Continue reading