Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- Toy Review: Thomas and Friends Shaped Christmas Puzzle
- A Fairy Quest in Queen’s Park, Crewe
Category Archives: victorian vampires
Time is running out! You can download my Victorian vampire romance novel, The Darkness of Love with a hefty 25% discount, but only until 31st March. This book was a spin-off from the Redcliffe Novels that I wrote several years … Continue reading
Why do I write paranormal romance novels? Why am I fascinated with supernatural creatures, especially vampires? I do not know. I simply acquiesce to my Muse, and I allow her words to flow. Right now I am immersed in a … Continue reading