Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Category Archives: victorian vampires
Time is running out! You can download my Victorian vampire romance novel, The Darkness of Love with a hefty 25% discount, but only until 31st March. This book was a spin-off from the Redcliffe Novels that I wrote several years … Continue reading
Why do I write paranormal romance novels? Why am I fascinated with supernatural creatures, especially vampires? I do not know. I simply acquiesce to my Muse, and I allow her words to flow. Right now I am immersed in a … Continue reading