Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Healing Your Inner Child
- Chalkola Chalk Markers + Giveaway #chalkolamom
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Firewood Burning – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- How to Start a Business During a Pandemic
- Fire Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
Tag Archives: Hunting the Hunted
Why do I write paranormal romance novels? Why am I fascinated with supernatural creatures, especially vampires? I do not know. I simply acquiesce to my Muse, and I allow her words to flow. Right now I am immersed in a … Continue reading
I did it! I survived #NaNoWriMo2015, and I conquered it! This has been a very challenging month for me. Not only did I have the ongoing chaos of domestic family life, I was dealing with emotional and mental health difficulties … Continue reading