Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Decorating Ideas for Imbolc
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- Holiday Diaries: Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, Scotland
- 7 MUST READ Books for your NEW YEAR, NEW YOU Goals - 2023 will be your best year EVER!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Visions of Zarua by Suzanne Rogerson
Category Archives: victorian england
This week is #UKCharityWeek, and today I share a few extra special Christmas shopping suggestions that benefit our national heritage. I am talking about the charity organisation English Heritage, who maintain and curate many of our historic buildings and sites … Continue reading
I would like to share with you the synopsis for another manuscript of mine, a historical vampire novel called The Darkness of Love. I began writing this one in 2010 when the vampire character Marcus Scott from my Redcliffe novels … Continue reading