Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How do we Inspire Our Children when we are Struggling?
- Chronic Voice Link-up: Strong in Times of Crisis
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Interview with the Vampire Paranormal and Horror Giveaway #freebooks
- New Offers from OLPRO
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Dressing Up is Fun to Do
- Our First Dance Show
- Countdown to Books on the Beach Blackpool
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
Tag Archives: #urbanfantasy
The Prolific Works team presents the Nascent Love Group Giveaway! This giveaway has all types of Romance. Claim as many as you like and enjoy your new reads! You can download my book It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and … Continue reading
I have a Valentine’s Day treat for you, my friends! Sink your teeth into this fantastic short story anthology featuring characters from the Redcliffe Novels British Paranormal Romance series. I have relaunched My Vampire Boyfriend (A Redcliffe Anthology) with a … Continue reading
My book makeovers continue, and today I have the pleasure of showcasing the brand new cover for My Vampire Boyfriend (A Redcliffe Anthology) courtesy of NEJ Photography. The whole book has been made over so it is sleek, sexy and … Continue reading