Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Angel Therapy Oracle Card Reading for your #Spiritual #Healing
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
Category Archives: manuscript
It is that time of year, as people say. We have celebrated Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Now we are slowly falling back into the routine of work and the daily grind. My husband has been very miserable these last … Continue reading →
I have just finished writing an intense cliffhanger of an ending to my second Redcliffe novel Love Kills. It was amazing! Having finished editing a separate manuscript, I was thinking about what needed to be done on my current WIP. … Continue reading →