Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- *Discount Book* The Darkness of Love #ASMSG #booksale
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
- Having Fun with Instagram
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Top of the Class – Teachers get 15% off at Paperchase
Category Archives: manuscript
It is that time of year, as people say. We have celebrated Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Now we are slowly falling back into the routine of work and the daily grind. My husband has been very miserable these last … Continue reading →
I have just finished writing an intense cliffhanger of an ending to my second Redcliffe novel Love Kills. It was amazing! Having finished editing a separate manuscript, I was thinking about what needed to be done on my current WIP. … Continue reading →