Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Hobbies Matter For Those Who Want To Model Or Be Social Media Stars
- New Offers from OLPRO
- English Heritage Souvenirs Available Online
- NEW SEASON at Clarks Shoes – AUTUMN/WINTER 2021
- The Vampire Tarot and Me: Embrace Your Shadows
- You're Bored. Now What?
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- #AtoZChallenge - Delightful Doggy Distractions!
- Toy Review: Thomas and Friends Shaped Christmas Puzzle
Tag Archives: when doctors don’t know what’s wrong
I am feeling quite low with regards to my health. Earlier this year I decided to transfer my specialist treatment from Manchester Royal Eye Hospital to Mid Cheshire Hospitals, making it easier for me to travel to appointments. I did … Continue reading →
I am a medical mystery. All my life I have lived with a chronic disease called Lymphedema Distichiasis. It took many years for my parents to get a proper diagnosis, and my younger brother has the same condition. It is … Continue reading →