Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- What is Saxenda?
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- About Catherine Green
- Work With Me
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- Up to 80% Off Summer Sale
Tag Archives: when doctors don’t know what’s wrong
I am feeling quite low with regards to my health. Earlier this year I decided to transfer my specialist treatment from Manchester Royal Eye Hospital to Mid Cheshire Hospitals, making it easier for me to travel to appointments. I did … Continue reading →
I am a medical mystery. All my life I have lived with a chronic disease called Lymphedema Distichiasis. It took many years for my parents to get a proper diagnosis, and my younger brother has the same condition. It is … Continue reading →