Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Dreaming of A Winter White Christmas?
- Christmas all Wrapped up with Retro Sweet Gifts
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Christmas Tarot Card Reading #Blogmas
- What Does a Ghost Hunter Do? #paranormalinvestigation
- Playing in the Park – A Poem by Georgina Green (age 7)
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Happy Gotcha Day, Marley!
- When a Witch Falls in Love
Tag Archives: Lammas
1, Pagan festivals break up the year into smaller sections, so we always have a fun celebration to prepare for. This month it is Lammas, or Lughnasadh, the first harvest festival. 2, Pagan festivals usually involve lots of dancing and … Continue reading
I recently decided to celebrate the pagan festival of Lammas. It is traditional to offer libations to the gods and goddesses of the harvest in the form of home-made bread, cakes, biscuits or whatever you choose to provide. This year … Continue reading