Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 25 – Yearning
Tag Archives: Lammas
1, Pagan festivals break up the year into smaller sections, so we always have a fun celebration to prepare for. This month it is Lammas, or Lughnasadh, the first harvest festival. 2, Pagan festivals usually involve lots of dancing and … Continue reading
I recently decided to celebrate the pagan festival of Lammas. It is traditional to offer libations to the gods and goddesses of the harvest in the form of home-made bread, cakes, biscuits or whatever you choose to provide. This year … Continue reading