Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Back to School!
Tag Archives: Ghost Adventures
As we move closer to Halloween, and my mind wanders to darker places, I am remembering my ghost hunt adventures from years past. Following a brief interaction with the blog My Paranormal Photos, I was inspired to search through my … Continue reading
My Google photos app recently reminded me of my ghost hunting days, before I had children. They showed me a selection of photographs from the ghost hunt that I did at Mill Street Barracks in St. Helens, near Wigan, North … Continue reading
I’ve seen things. Scary things, funny things, even cute things! I am a ghost hunter, and I absolutely love the pursuit of the hidden world. Before I had children I was out almost every weekend, sometimes on both the Friday … Continue reading
Phew! We made it to the end of another term at school, and I for one am very glad to have a couple of weeks to recover from the daily challenge of the school run. My daughter received her second … Continue reading
Have you ever watched an episode of the popular TV show Most Haunted, or Ghost Adventures, and wondered just how accurate and true to life the events really are? Well, I am here to tell you the truth. I am … Continue reading
There is a history of haunting, folklore and ghost stories around the world, and it has been widely publicised and popularised by Western society since the Victorian times. People would happily enter into group seances led by older women who … Continue reading