Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: Catherine Green the Ghost Hunter
As we move closer to Halloween, and my mind wanders to darker places, I am remembering my ghost hunt adventures from years past. Following a brief interaction with the blog My Paranormal Photos, I was inspired to search through my … Continue reading
My Google photos app recently reminded me of my ghost hunting days, before I had children. They showed me a selection of photographs from the ghost hunt that I did at Mill Street Barracks in St. Helens, near Wigan, North … Continue reading
We are settling into 2017 and my #365DaysOfTarot challenge is progressing very well. I do a quick reading every day and jot down the results in my specially selected notebook. Some days I pull out just three cards and do … Continue reading
I’ve seen things. Scary things, funny things, even cute things! I am a ghost hunter, and I absolutely love the pursuit of the hidden world. Before I had children I was out almost every weekend, sometimes on both the Friday … Continue reading
I mentioned previously that I purchased the paint for my new kitchen from a local charity project, CLIC (Changing Lives in Cheshire). The Community RePaint scheme is a wonderful idea, I think. They buy old tins of paint from tradespeople … Continue reading
I have always had a fascination with the world of the supernatural and paranormal. As a child I loved reading ghost stories and watching TV documentaries. Strange But True was one that I remember as a favourite, and one of … Continue reading