I am honoured to receive a nomination for the Liebster Award 2016 from my new blogging friend, Tyler Charles Austen. We met over on the #AtoZChallenge back in April, and I love Tyler’s free and easy writing style. I have certainly learnt a few new things about people, put it that way!
Without further ado, here are my answers to Tyler’s questions:
1. What is your favourite cheese? Edam.
2. In less than 100 words, describe the inside of a ping-pong ball to me? Umm, hard.
3. What are your views on America’s bathroom laws? I don’t really have any, didn’t realise it was quite such a big issue. Personally I think the Americans have bigger problems to concern themselves with, and let’s face it, every human needs to pee on a regular basis. Why should we be squeamish about that?
4. What is your favourite blog post? I don’t know, I like pretty much all the stuff I write. Maybe the one with the poem I wrote for my daughter.
5. Does your horoscope match your personality? Yes, I think so. I can be a bit of a scatterbrain, I am very creative, and I live in a dream world most of the time.
6. What TV character best describes you? Ha ha, that’s a good question. I think I’m a cross between Lois Griffin and Marge Simpson. Yep, I’m all about the housewife at the moment, with a lot of suppressed passion!
7. What hobby would you like to try out? I would like to try sailing.
8. What place would you like to visit and why? I want to visit Northern Ireland and reconnect with my ancestors.
9. What is your favourite song? At the moment I love Safety Dance!
10. Pizza or steak? Pizza, with lots of vegetarian topping 😉
11. What is your motto in life and why? Just get on with it. Whenever I feel fed up or begin to wallow in self-pity, I remind myself that I choose to feel this way, and I choose to do everything that I do. Therefore, I can get on with it, or not. My choice.
And now for my list of questions for the bloggers I nominate:
1. Do you believe in Fate?
2. Can you explain the workings of a man’s brain to me?
3. What are your thoughts on the EU referendum?
4. What is your favourite blog post?
5. How did you decide on the name for your blog?
6. Do you have a hobby and what is it?
7. What makes memories precious?
8. Is family important?
9. Do you have any objections to women breastfeeding in public?
10. What is your favourite alcoholic beverage?
11. Are you a thinker or a doer?
And my nominations are…
Father Darkness – http://www.fatherdarkness.co.uk/
Trisha Faye – https://trishafaye.wordpress.com/
Jebjork – http://gettingtotheend.wordpress.com/
Suzanne Rogerson – https://suzannerogersonfantasyauthor.wordpress.com/
Vishal Bheeroo – https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/
Angel’s Bark – https://angelsbark.wordpress.com/
Debbie D – http://thedogladysden.com/about/
Joyful2Bee – https://joyful2beeblogs.com/
If you choose to accept your nomination, please follow these guidelines to keep the Liebster circulating (it is designed to show recognition for our blogging efforts):
1. Display an image of the award and write about your nomination
2. Thank and link the person who nominated you for the award
3. Answer the 11 questions prepared for you by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 5-11 awesome bloggers who you think deserve this award, and create 11 questions of your own for the nominees to answer
5. List these guidelines in your blog post
Thank you! 🙂