Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Celebrate New Beginnings
- #AtoZChallenge - A Little eXtra Insight Today
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
Tag Archives: World Book Day
As we move into a new month and the promise of the Spring season, I feel especially excited because this coming week it is all about the books! I mean, every week is all about books for me (and children … Continue reading →
Today is World Book Day. Did I mention before that I love books? Well, I do! And I am doubly excited because my daughter’s pre-school are taking part in the event by requesting that the children dress up as their … Continue reading →
For fans of paranormal novels in all sub categories, check out this reading challenge: 2013 Immortal Reading Challenge.
Yesterday was World Book Day. I was going to post this article on time, but when I sat down at the computer I became engrossed in my manuscript for Love Redeems, the third book in my Redcliffe paranormal romance series. … Continue reading →