Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Exclusive Special Offer with LEGOLAND Holidays
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Coping with Emotional Stress
- Mind, Body and Spirit Event – Stockport, Cheshire
- I need a Camper Van!
- 5 Ways to Understand my Chronic Pain Condition
- Spend More, Save More with W.H. Smith
Tag Archives: World Book Day
As we move into a new month and the promise of the Spring season, I feel especially excited because this coming week it is all about the books! I mean, every week is all about books for me (and children … Continue reading →
Today is World Book Day. Did I mention before that I love books? Well, I do! And I am doubly excited because my daughter’s pre-school are taking part in the event by requesting that the children dress up as their … Continue reading →
For fans of paranormal novels in all sub categories, check out this reading challenge: 2013 Immortal Reading Challenge.
Yesterday was World Book Day. I was going to post this article on time, but when I sat down at the computer I became engrossed in my manuscript for Love Redeems, the third book in my Redcliffe paranormal romance series. … Continue reading →