Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- In Honour of my Mum; my Inspiration, my Role Model: Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- My Top 5 Alcoholic Drinks for the Weekend
- Chocolate Trading Co Special Offers
- Say Cheese! 100% Vegan, Sheese Dairy-Free Food
- Find Your Summer Girlfriend (or Boyfriend!)
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- Celebrate #PrideMonth at NN Light’s Book Heaven @NNP_W_Light
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: writing a book series
How I launched my writing career as a new mother I have a growing fan base after receiving several rave reviews for my debut paranormal romance novel Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) I started work on the sequel, but got … Continue reading →
I am currently on a mission to promote Love Hurts, to build a fan-base and get the book into bookshops and the media. So far I have featured in one local newspaper, I will appear in another next week, and … Continue reading →